1. As an adult, how often do you actually play outside? (playing Words with Friends while sitting outside doesn’t count!
2. And come on, who doesn’t want to run around the woods in spandex?!?!
3. You are surrounded by men- strong, macho men who are more than willing to help you climb that 4 story pile of hay.
4. You learn about muscles you never knew you had…and walk funny for a day or two.
5. Where else can you pay to get 10,000 volts of electricity shot through your body? (Don’t worry- this isn’t at most races!)
6. You get bling. Admittedly the medals typically aren’t anything to write home about, but you do get free swag and usually a free beer!
7. But there’s also philanthropy- proceeds can go to noble causes such as the Wounded Warrior Project, and you can donate your muddy sneakers at the end.
8. After the race, there is no better excuse for an indulgent, hot bubbly bath!
9. Ditto on the mani-pedi!
10. Bragging rights- you kinda feel like She-Ra for the rest of the day!
What are you waiting for? Get out there and Live Live + Love Life!