AMLI MANAGEMENT COMPANY
“AMLI FIT” Promotion Official Rules
AMLI Management Company (“AMLI” or “Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the “AMLI FIT” promotion which begins at 9 a.m. (CST) on February 1, 2018, and ends at 11 p.m. (CST) on February 28, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER. You may enter to win the “AMLI FIT” promotion by submitting healthy living, eating, and/or fitness photos via Instagram and tagging the @AMLIonAldrich account located on the Web at http://www.instagram.com/amlionaldrich/. A description and/or caption may be included but will have no effect on the prize selection, except that any photo and/or description that is considered inappropriate by the judging panel will be disqualified from the contest. Entries must be original work of the entrant and may not infringe on any third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the promotion, entrants must be a legal U.S. resident (excl. Puerto Rico) and be at least 18 years old [residing in or willing to reside at AMLI on Aldrich. The winner must meet the rental criteria for residing at an AMLI Community.] The winner must present valid proof of age to claim the prize. Proof of age shall consist solely of a government-issued photo I.D. that conclusively establishes the winner’s age (i.e., valid driver’s license or passport). What constitutes valid proof shall be at the sole discretion of AMLI. Employees of any companies comprising AMLI, including any subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void where prohibited.
- The Prize: Three prizes will be awarded consisting of a $100 gift card to the first place winner, a $75 gift card to the second place winner, and a $50 gift card to the third place winner. Winners will select whether they’d like their gift cards to be for Fuerte Fitness, Orange Theory Fitness, or Barre3.
- Prize Winner Selection and Notification: A panel of AMLI on Aldrich judges will select the best eligible entry, based on the photo’s creativity (50% of total score) and originality (50% of total score), which decision will be final. The winner will be notified via comment on their Instagram submission, emailed, or called on or about March 1, 2018. The winner is required to coordinate receipt of the prize with the staff at the leasing office. The prize must be claimed at the leasing office during designated hours by March 31, 2018. If the prize is declined or otherwise not claimed by close of business March 31, 2018, then the prize is forfeited. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period. By participating, entrants release AMLI, promotional/advertising agencies and their affiliates, employees, officers, and directors from and against any claim and/or action arising from the sweepstakes or prize.
- Rights & Ownership: Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s consent to AMLI’s and its designees’ use of the winner’s name and likeness for advertising or promotional purpose, without compensation, unless prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, publishing all submissions via Facebook, Instagram, and AMLI.com.
- Legal Notice: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects, including any right to claim ambiguity in this promotion or these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply and this promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including, but not limited to, jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, posting of a bond or any other requirements that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this promotion will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless AMLI and its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to any person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any contest-related activity, or participation in the contest. In no event will the Indemnified Parties be responsible for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in the contest.
- Internet:Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Game, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Game and to award all remaining prizes via valid Internet entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor and all valid mail-in entries received during the Promotion Period. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Confidentiality: For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at http://www.amli.com/legal/privacy-policy.