Apartments onChicago Ave. & Wells St.
Experience River North to the fullest at our apartments on Chicago Ave. and Wells St. Your new home is front and center in one of Chicago's premier neighborhoods for dining, nightlife and being out and about on the town. Walk to the CTA Brown, Purple and Red lines to easily get where you need to be, or stick around and enjoy this greener, quieter side of River North. With the lake, the Loop, Streeterville and Old Town all nearby, almost anything you need is less than 20 minutes away.
- Steps from CTA brown/purple & red lines
- Walking distance to Chicago River
- 2-story bike storage & repair shop
From Your Doorstep...
- Foxtrot Market0.1 mi3 min2 min
- Starbucks0.1 mi2 min2 min
- Beercade0.08 mi2 min2 min
- GT Prime Steakhouse0.1 mi3 min2 min
- Museum of Contemporary Art0.7 mi15 min5 min
- Apr 19, 2021The State Foods of IllinoisRead full article
- Mar 22, 2021Cocktails Invented in ChicagoRead full article
- Feb 22, 2021What Does Chicago's City Flag Mean?Read full article
- Jan 20, 2021Best Beaches in ChicagoRead full article
- Dec 21, 20203 Great Inventions That Came From ChicagoRead full article