The Austin city limits isn’t just a music festival, it’s a place to call home. Welcome to Lakeline. Any old map will tell you Lakeline sits on Austin’s edge, but zoom in a little and you’ll find yourself at a definite center. Our Lakeline apartments are just minutes away from the area’s two premiere shopping malls, a wide array of dining options, plentiful outdoor space and charming local businesses galore. Living out here has never been so good.
- Walking distance to Lakeline Metro Station
- World-class shopping & dining nearby
- Located in the Round Rock Independent School District including: Anderson Mill Elementary School, Pearson Ranch Middle School and McNeil High School
From Your Doorstep...
- Fox Hole Culinary Tavern0.9 mi17 min2 min
- Lakeline Mall1.3 mi26 min6 min
- HEB Plus1.4 mi27 min6 min
- Brushy Creek Lake Park3.3 miN/A9 min
- The Domain9.2 miN/A16 min
- May 09, 2022Types of Beer You Can Find at Austin BreweriesRead full article
- Mar 09, 202219 Reasons Why Austin Is A Great City To Live InRead full article
- Jan 31, 20227 Tech Companies That Expanded or Relocated to AustinRead full article
- Nov 24, 20217 Austin Breweries With Large Outdoor SpacesRead full article
- Oct 25, 2021Adult Hobby Classes in AustinRead full article