North Shore apartments inDeerfield
A central location is the name of the game when it comes to living at our North Shore apartments in Deerfield IL. Live right off the I-94/294 tollway with convenient commutes to several of the big-name employers on the North Shore and beyond. The school district is highly-rated and several large green spaces are near, including the Chicago Botanic Garden, Skokie Lagoons and the scenic shores of Lake Michigan.
- Bike Storage & Repair Shop
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Easy Highway Access
From Your Doorstep...
- 1-94/2940.7 miN/A2 min
- Deerfield Lake Cook Metra Stop1.3 mi26 min3 min
- Downtown Deerfield2.2 mi39 min6 min
- Chicago Botanic Garden4.5 miN/A11 min
- Ravinia5.3 miN/A12 min
- Nov 29, 2021Jeanne Gang's Architecture Marvels in ChicagoRead full article
- Nov 03, 2021Origins of Chicago’s Most Popular NicknamesRead full article
- Sep 27, 2021Why Does The Lake Effect Cause So Much Snowfall?Read full article
- Aug 30, 2021Where to Find Hayrides and Pumpkins Around ChicagoRead full article
- Jul 26, 2021Why is Chicago Known for Architecture?Read full article