Smart Living for Visionary Thinkers
It's All About the Benefits
- Centrally located in Bellevue's rising Innovation District
- Walkable living option to the occupants of REI's HQ, Facebook's office and the GIX Global Innovation Exchange
- Functional Unit Design + Vast Amenity Package
- Eventual home to the projected 2023 opening of Sound Transit’s East Link light-rail stop in the Spring District
AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Functional fitness gym with free weights
- On-demand virtual fitness training
- Studio lab co-working space with private office studios
- Conference room
- Maker space
- Music room
- Movie theatre
- Bike room, storage and repair shop
- Club room with additional private dining
- Roof deck with grilling stations
- Off-leash pet run
- Pet spa
- Air Conditioned Units
NEWS & UPDATES
Bala Yoga - Local Seattle-based yoga studio chain founded in 2010. Offering a wide range of yoga classes including power vinyasa, yin yoga, prenatal yoga, Bala Barre and kids yoga sessions.
Space 1: 13 ft floor to ceiling w/ patio available for general retail
Space 2: Restaurant-ready space w/ grease duct
The Spring District is a new 16-Block, 36-acre pedestrian friendly neighborhood in the heart of Bellevue, located directly off Highway 520.
This location will serve as the new Spring District/120th Street East Link Light Rail Station scheduled to open 2023.
It is forecasted that over 15,000 commuters will use this station daily.
Lowering Our Environmental Footprint
AMLI Spring District is designed for LEED Silver® certification, enabling our residents to lower their environmental impact while also lowering their utility bills and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Breatheasy® Smoke-free Community
- WaterSense Fixtures
- Smart Thermostats
- Fresh Air Ventilation
- Low VOC Flooring & Paint
- Bike Storage and Repair Shop
- ENERGY STAR® Appliances
- Electric Car & Bike Charging
- Community Recycling