The Wallingford neighborhood may be widely known to be on Seattle's sleepier side, but it’s anything but tired. The Burke-Gilman Trail runs right by our apartments near Fremont, and Gas Works Park is hardly steps away. Some of the city's best breweries and restaurants are close at-hand, and trips to Fremont and the University District are made with ease from our desirable location near Lake Union.
- Close to Burke Gilman Trail
- Near Lake Union
- Electric Car Charging
From Your Doorstep...
- Burke Gilman Trail0.1 mi1 min1 min
- Gas Works Park0.2 mi4 min2 min
- Lake Union0.4 mi7 min2 min
- Fremont1.2 mi17 min5 min
- University of Washington1.3 mi34 min6 min
- Oct 19, 2022Types Of Red Wine Grown In WashingtonRead full article
- Sep 12, 2022Why Does Washington Have Such Great Wine?Read full article
- Aug 17, 2022All You Need To Know About The Seattle CityPASSRead full article
- Jul 13, 2022Reasons Why Living in Seattle Is The BestRead full article
- Jun 29, 2022Why is Seattle Known For Wooden Boats?Read full article