Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- Jan 08, 2020Fair Trade Stores in SeattleRead full article
- Dec 09, 2019Skiing near Seattle: Ski Resorts, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing and MoreRead full article
- Nov 04, 2019Doggy Dates in SeattleRead full article
- Aug 12, 20195 Seattle Dessert Shops to Try NowRead full article
- Jun 12, 20193 Great Burger Spots in BellevueRead full article