Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- Jul 01, 2020Seattle Photography SpotsRead full article
- Jun 01, 2020Birds You Can See in SeattleRead full article
- Apr 29, 2020What's 1,000 Miles Away from Seattle?Read full article
- Mar 25, 2020What Happened During the Great Seattle Fire?Read full article
- Feb 24, 2020Seattle in a Day: Things to Do With Your Visiting FriendsRead full article