Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- Sep 04, 2023Seattle’s Smallest National Park: The Klondike MuseumRead full article
- Aug 09, 2023The Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park in WashingtonRead full article
- Jul 10, 2023Caves in the Gifford Pinchot National ForestRead full article
- Jun 05, 2023Unique Caves in WashingtonRead full article
- May 03, 2023All About The Puget Sound's Kelp ForestsRead full article