Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- Mar 27, 2023A Brief History of the Washington State Ferry SystemRead full article
- Feb 22, 20235 Must-Do Dog-Friendly Hikes in the Central CascadesRead full article
- Jan 02, 2023Where To Go Stargazing Around SeattleRead full article
- Dec 19, 2022White Wines Grown In WashingtonRead full article
- Nov 28, 2022What Can You Do With a Seattle Public Library Card?Read full article
View Floor Plans