Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- May 25, 2022Why Are There So Many Volcanoes In Washington?Read full article
- Apr 25, 2022When Common Trees and Shrubs Bloom in SeattleRead full article
- Mar 23, 2022Differences Between the Cascades & RockiesRead full article
- Feb 14, 2022Seattle’s Beacon Food ForestRead full article
- Dec 13, 2021Tips For Staying Productive When It Gets Dark EarlyRead full article