Join the South Lake Union neighborhood, where your workday and evening plans can happen without the time drain of a commute. Some of the city's best restaurants and shops are always just right around the corner, with new offerings regularly popping up. Live where Seattle mixes business, pleasure and picturesque surroundings near Lake Union's shore. Capitol Hill is a short walk away and I-5 is just out of earshot for your next excursion into the mountains and trees.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Near Lake Union
- Bike Storage and Workshop
From Your Doorstep...
- South Lake Union0.3 mi5 min3 min
- Lake Union Park0.6 mi10 min4 min
- Museum of History & Industry MOHAI0.5 mi10 min5 min
- Space Needle1.3 mi24 min7 min
- Cap Hill0.9 mi22 min4 min
- Dec 13, 2021Tips For Staying Productive When It Gets Dark EarlyRead full article
- Nov 10, 202112 Famous People Born in SeattleRead full article
- Oct 11, 20214 Fall Mushrooms to Find Around SeattleRead full article
- Sep 08, 2021Why Does Washington Have Such Great Apples?Read full article
- Aug 16, 2021Why Does It Rain So Much In Seattle?Read full article