The area around our apartments in Clarksville is a thriving neighborhood to call home. Walk to downtown in minutes and be along the shores of Lady Bird Lake in even less. The latest and greatest in Austin shopping, dining and nights out on the town are pleasantly an arm's length away, along with many specialized gyms and local favorites like the SFC Farmer's Market.
- Easy Access to Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- Easy Access to Lady Bird Lake
- 2ND Street District
From Your Doorstep...
- Whole Foods Market & Trader Joe's0.2 mi2 min1 min
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail0.4 mi7 min3 min
- 2ND St. District0.6 mi12 min5 min
- Texas Loop 1/MoPac Highway0.8 miN/A4 min
- Rainey Street Historic District1.5 mi31 min9 min
- Jan 25, 2021Cooking With Texas State FoodsRead full article
- Jan 18, 2021Iconic Austin LandmarksRead full article
- Dec 16, 20207 Movies Filmed in AustinRead full article
- Nov 30, 2020A Guide to Christmas Towns in TexasRead full article
- Nov 16, 2020Treat Yourself to a DIY Spa Day in AustinRead full article