The area around our apartments in Clarksville is a thriving neighborhood to call home. Walk to downtown in minutes and be along the shores of Lady Bird Lake in even less. The latest and greatest in Austin shopping, dining and nights out on the town are pleasantly an arm's length away, along with many specialized gyms and local favorites like the SFC Farmer's Market.
- Easy Access to Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- Easy Access to Lady Bird Lake
- Walking distance to shopping and dining at 2nd Street District
From Your Doorstep...
- Whole Foods Market & Trader Joe's0.2 mi2 min1 min
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail0.4 mi7 min3 min
- 2ND St. District0.6 mi12 min5 min
- Texas Loop 1/MoPac Highway0.8 miN/A4 min
- Rainey Street Historic District1.5 mi31 min9 min
- Nov 17, 2023The Underwater Ghost Town of Bluffton, TexasRead full article
- Oct 11, 2023Ghost Towns Near Austin, TexasRead full article
- Sep 13, 2023The Most Popular Types Of TacosRead full article
- Aug 23, 2023Where To Hunt Near AustinRead full article
- Aug 02, 2023The Most Popular Foods in TexasRead full article