The area around our apartments in Clarksville is a thriving neighborhood to call home. Walk to downtown in minutes and be along the shores of Lady Bird Lake in even less. The latest and greatest in Austin shopping, dining and nights out on the town are pleasantly an arm's length away, along with many specialized gyms and local favorites like the SFC Farmer's Market.
- Easy Access to Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- Easy Access to Lady Bird Lake
- 2ND Street District
From Your Doorstep...
- Whole Foods Market & Trader Joe's0.2 mi2 min1 min
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail0.4 mi7 min3 min
- 2ND St. District0.6 mi12 min5 min
- Texas Loop 1/MoPac Highway0.8 miN/A4 min
- Rainey Street Historic District1.5 mi31 min9 min
- Aug 10, 2020What Are Austin's Sister Cities?Read full article
- Jul 15, 2020Things To Do Around Mueller Lake ParkRead full article
- Jun 15, 2020All You Need to Know About the Iconic Texas State CapitolRead full article
- May 13, 2020What's 1,000 Miles Away from Austin?Read full article
- Apr 27, 2020The Life of Stevie Ray VaughanRead full article