The area around our apartments in Clarksville is a thriving neighborhood to call home. Walk to downtown in minutes and be along the shores of Lady Bird Lake in even less. The latest and greatest in Austin shopping, dining and nights out on the town are pleasantly an arm's length away, along with many specialized gyms and local favorites like the SFC Farmer's Market.
- Easy Access to Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- Easy Access to Lady Bird Lake
- 2ND Street District
From Your Doorstep...
- Whole Foods Market & Trader Joe's0.2 mi2 min1 min
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail0.4 mi7 min3 min
- 2ND St. District0.6 mi12 min5 min
- Texas Loop 1/MoPac Highway0.8 miN/A4 min
- Rainey Street Historic District1.5 mi31 min9 min
- Nov 24, 20217 Austin Breweries With Large Outdoor SpacesRead full article
- Oct 25, 2021Adult Hobby Classes in AustinRead full article
- Sep 22, 2021Where to Go Swimming Near AustinRead full article
- Jul 21, 2021Austin’s Ancient Underwater VolcanoesRead full article
- May 19, 2021Why is Austin’s Weather Unpredictable?Read full article