Apartments inPrinters Row
Just a walk away from Chicago's bustling downtown and the shores of Lake Michigan, you can have the best of both worlds. Our apartments near Printers Row in the South Loop have an ideal location where proximity to neighborhood highlights is at a premium. Take your pick of the many high quality restaurants, world-class museums and CTA lines available just minutes from your front door.
- Bike Storage & Divvy Station
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- On-Site Dry Cleaning & Restaurants
From Your Doorstep...
- CTA Red (Harrison) & Blue (LaSalle) Line Stops0.4 mi8 min4 min
- Whole Foods0.7 mi18 min4 min
- Target0.2 mi3 min2 min
- Lake Front Trail1 mi20 min8 min
- The Roosevelt Collection (Movies, Retail, Dining)0.4 mi6 min3 min
- Feb 22, 2021What Does Chicago's City Flag Mean?Read full article
- Jan 20, 2021Best Beaches in ChicagoRead full article
- Dec 21, 20203 Great Inventions That Came From ChicagoRead full article
- Nov 18, 2020The Magnificent Mile Lights Festival: Chicago's Favorite Holiday TraditionRead full article
- Oct 19, 2020National Parks Around ChicagoRead full article