LUXURY DALLAS ARTS DISTRICT APARTMENTS
Be the FIRST to live in your NEW apartment
Be the first to reside at AMLI Fountain Place, a new 45-story luxury high-rise offering apartments in the Dallas Arts District, the city's vibrant epicenter of creativity and culture. Choose from pristine, modern residences and penthouses with high-end finishes and world-class amenities.
floor plans & pricing
Floor plan Highlights
Heighten Your Lifestyle
Be the first to tour!
- Visit us at our temporary leasing office right around the corner at 1540 Munger Ave. and schedule your hard hat tour today!
Interested in taking a look?
Two Distinctive Towers. One Landmark Location.
Fountain Place was designed by preeminent architects I.M. Pei and Harry Cobb and constructed in 1986. AMLI Fountain Place is precisely where I.M. Pei and Associates originally planned for a 2nd tower over 30 years ago.
Lowering Our Environmental Footprint
AMLI Fountain Place is designed for LEED Gold® certification, enabling our residents to lower their environmental impact while also reducing their utility bills and living a healthier lifestyle.
Breatheasy® Smoke-Free Community
Clean Energy Purchasing
ENERGY STAR® Appliances
Low VOC Flooring & Paints
Fresh Air Ventialtion
Bike Storage and Repair Shop
Electric Car Charging
- Jun 06, 2017| Skyrise CitiesDesign for New Apartment Tower Pays Homage to I.M. Pei's Fountain PlaceRead full article
- Apr 26, 2019| Skyrise CitiesIconic Fountain Place in Dallas Getting a Residential CompanionRead full article
- Jul 11, 2019| 5NBCDFWDowntown Dallas' Tallest Skyscraper Construction Project Hits a High Point on the SkylineRead full article
- Feb 13, 2020| TREC WireYoung Guns Tour AMLI Fountain PlaceRead full article
- Feb 27, 2020| Patron MagazineArt in High PlacesRead full article