An Iconic Living Experience
AMENITIES & FEATURES
Live in Art
- Direct access to renowned Fountain Place plaza with 1.7 acres of cascading fountains, bald cypress trees & gathering spaces
- Wellness facilities including fitness center, on-demand fitness studio, outdoor yoga deck & golf simulator room
- Public and private art installations throughout the community
- Maker spaces for residents to gather and create
- Level 45 Sky Lounge overlooking the Dallas skyline
- Convenient keyless building entry system for residents & guests
- Elevated recreational deck featuring a swimming pool, private cabanas, outdoor dining & grill stations
- Controlled access package room featuring Amazon Hub lockers and refrigerated storage for perishables
- Expansive co-work space with conference rooms & private offices
- Private resident and guest parking in gated garage
- Pet friendly community with off-leash pet park & paw wash
- Electric vehicle charging stations available
- Reception area with 24/7 concierge
Two Distinctive Towers. One Landmark Location.
Fountain Place was designed by preeminent architects I.M. Pei and Harry Cobb and constructed in 1986. AMLI Fountain Place is precisely where I.M. Pei and Associates originally planned for a 2nd tower over 30 years ago.
Lowering Our Environmental Footprint.
AMLI Fountain Place is designed for LEED Gold® certification, enabling our residents to lower their environmental impact while also reducing their utility bills and living a healthier lifestyle.
- Breatheasy® Smoke-free Community
- WaterSense Fixtures
- Fresh Air Ventilation
- Bike Storage
- ENERGY STAR® Appliances
- Electric Car Charging
- Community Recycling