Apartments nearDowntown Seattle
One foot in SLU, the other on Capitol Hill, our apartments near downtown Seattle are perfect for the urban denizen. Walk to Seattle's preeminent cultural institutions and museums, historic Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square and find many of the city's latest and greatest culinary establishments right in our very own thriving Denny Triangle neighborhood.
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Bike Workshop and Storage
- Easy Access to Lake Union and the Sound
From Your Doorstep...
- Cap Hill1 mi24 min6 min
- Westlake Center and Pacific Place Shopping0.4 mi5 min1 min
- Pike Place Market0.7 mi15 min4 min
- South Lake Union0.7 mi14 min4 min
- Space Needle1.1 mi22 min6 min
- Mar 03, 2021Common Meadow Wildflowers in WashingtonRead full article
- Feb 03, 2021Seattle's Most Haunted Pub & HotelRead full article
- Jan 04, 2021How Did Seattle's Favorite Mountain Peaks Get Their Names?Read full article
- Dec 02, 2020Doughnut Shops in SeattleRead full article
- Nov 02, 2020Snowshoe Trails near SeattleRead full article