AMLI MANAGEMENT COMPANY
“AMLI Outdoors” Promotion Official Rules
AMLI Management Company (“AMLI” or “Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the “AMLI Outdoors” promotion which begins at 9 a.m. (CST) on Monday, October 8, 2018, and ends at 11 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 26, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER. You may enter to win the “AMLI Outdoors” promotion by posting a photo to Instagram that shows you enjoying your nearby/regional surroundings outside your AMLI apartment—this can include scenes from your neighborhood, city, area parks, nature preserves and/or other natural areas, as well as other subjects in a similar spirit. The photo must use the hashtag #amlioutdoors and/or tag the @amliapts account. It is preferable that submissions also contain a location tag or a line in the photo caption indicating at which AMLI community they live. If this is not provided and a submission is selected to become a finalist, an AMLI representative will follow-up regarding this through the @amliapts account prior to or after re-posting the submission to the @amliapts account. The AMLI community can also be stated in the caption. Any entrant who cannot provide or intentionally and incorrectly provides the AMLI community where they reside will be disqualified. The content of captions and amount of engagement on a finalist submission may have some effect on the prize selection. Any photo and/or caption that is considered inappropriate by the judging panel will be disqualified from the contest. Entries must be original work of the entrant and may not infringe on any third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
- The Prize: The following prizes will be awarded. One (1) grand prize will be awarded consisting of airfare, lodging at an AMLI community of the winner’s choice and spending money, totaling up to ,000 in value. Nine (9) prizes will also be award to regional winners (one  per AMLI region) consisting of travel-related items up to 00 in value.
- A panel of AMLI judges will narrow down the best eligible entries from the pool of finalists posted to the @amliapts Instagram account, based on the photo’s creativity (50% of total score) and originality (50% of total score). Winners are eligible for one prize only. The winner will be notified via email or social media comment on or about Tuesday, October 30, 2018. The winner is required to email email@example.com to coordinate receipt of the prize. The prize must be claimed by Friday, November 30, 2018. If the prize is declined or otherwise not claimed by Friday, November 30, 2018, then the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Rights & Ownership: Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s consent to AMLI’s and its designees’ use of the winner’s winning photograph, along with their name and likeness for advertising or promotional purposes, without compensation, unless prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, publishing all submissions physically and electronically via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, on AMLI’s website, and in emails distributed to residents and its prospects.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the promotion, entrants must be a legal U.S. resident (excl. Puerto Rico) and be at least 18 years old, and a current resident and lease holder in good standing with no lease violations at an AMLI community during the Promotion Period. The winner must present valid government issued identification to an on-site to an AMLI leasing consultant or manager in order to claim the prize. What constitutes valid proof shall be at the sole discretion of AMLI. Employees of any companies comprising AMLI Residential, including any subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited.
- Legal Notice: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects, including any right to claim ambiguity in this promotion or these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply and this promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including, but not limited to, jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, posting of a bond or any other requirements that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this promotion will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless AMLI, AMLI Residential Properties, LP, and all other AMLI-related companies and entities associated with the “AMLI Outdoors” promotion from all claims or liability relating to your participation or acceptance or use of prizes.
- Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the contest and to award all remaining prizes via valid Internet entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor and all valid mail-in entries received during the Promotion Period. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Confidentiality:For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at.