We’re back to the basics for this year’s annual social media contest at AMLI.
This fall, we want to see the best photos you can muster of views from in and around your AMLI community. Whether it’s from a rooftop deck, beside the pool, or from your living room window—we want your best shots.
There are two ways to enter:
- Upload your entry:
- Visit your AMLI community’s Facebook.
- Click on the contest link at the top of the page.
- Upload your photo, use #MYAMLIVIEW, and fill out the brief entry form.
- Share on social media:
- Snap a photo.
- Share it on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Use #MYAMLIVIEW and state your AMLI community in the photo caption.
- You must have both in the caption to enter
All photos are accepted so long as they are your own work. You must be a current AMLI resident to enter. We’ll accept photos of apartment interiors, building facades, amenity areas, gyms, views from balconies or patios, and the list goes on. Your own imagination is the only barrier to entry!
Photos will be judged based on creativity (50% of total score) and originality (50% of total score). A panel of AMLI judges will select the three best photos from each AMLI region for a total of 27 finalists. Those finalists will then be publicly voted on. Yes, that means you should round up your friends, family, and long-lost acquaintances to help you win.
The finalist with the most votes wins the grand prize. Those with the most votes in their respective regions win regional prizes. Got it? Great!
- Entries accepted: Monday, Oct. 9 – Friday, Oct. 20
- AMLI judges determine finalists: Monday, Oct. 23 – Friday, Oct. 27
- Public voting: Monday. Oct. 30 – Friday, Nov. 3
- Winners notified: Monday, Nov. 6
Ah, the prizes
It wouldn’t be a contest without the prizes. The grand prize winner receives a sizable cache of photography equipment and cameras in value of up to ,000. Regional winners receive a smaller cache of photography-related goods in value of up to 50. Winners have until Sunday, December 31 to claim their prize.
If you like reading the fine print, you’re in luck. Click here for a set of official contest rules.
Taken from our very own Instagram accounts, here are some examples of we’re looking for in this contest.