Midtown apartments inMiami
Live at the intersection of art and style at our apartments near Wynwood. In the heart of Midtown Miami's shopping district, with thriving art galleries and a robust restaurant scene right in the neighborhood, you'll find your nights and weekends full. Onramps to I-95 and I-195 are a short drive away, along with some of Miami's most exciting neighborhoods and nightlife scenes in the Design District, Wynwood, Downtown, South Beach and Brickell.
- Overlooking Biscayne Bay and near South Beach
- Bus stop at southeast corner of our property
- Immediate highway access to I-195 & Biscayne Blvd.
From Your Doorstep...
- Shops at Midtown Miami0.5 mi11 min6 min
- Bustling Midtown Miami restaurant scene0.5 mi10 min2 min
- Wynwood Walls0.8 mi16 min4 min
- Publix1 mi20 min3 min
- Perez Art Museum1.7 miN/A10 min
- Sep 09, 2020Why Does Miami Beach Have So Much Art Deco Architecture?Read full article
- Aug 17, 2020Haunted Places in MiamiRead full article
- Jul 08, 2020Florida Apartment Decor and InspirationRead full article
- Jun 08, 2020Frogs You Can Find Around MiamiRead full article
- May 06, 2020How a Miami Adventure-Botanist Helped Build AmericaRead full article