AMLI MANAGEMENT COMPANY
”AMLI Paw-parazzi” Promotion Official Rules
AMLI Management Company (“AMLI” or “Sponsor”) is the sponsor of the “AMLI Paw-parazzi” promotion which begins at 8 AM (CST) on October 12, 2015, and ends at 11:59 PM (CST) on October 23, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To Enter: You may enter to win the “AMLI Paw-parazzi” promotion by clicking on the link provided at the top of your AMLI community Facebook page, submitting a photo of your pet enjoying your apartment or other pet-friendly area of an AMLI community via Facebook, using the hashtag #LiveLifeLovePets, and filling out a basic information form. A description and/or caption of your entry may be included but will have no effect on the prize selection. Any photo and/or description that is considered inappropriate by the judging panel will be disqualified from the contest. Entries must be original work of the entrant and may not infringe on any third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. More information on qualified pet photos can be found at amli.com/blog/amli-paw-parazzi-amlis-national-pet-photo-contest.
- The Prize: The following prizes will be awarded; One (1) grand prize worth000 and nine (9) runners-up prizes worth 10 each. Each prize will consist of one or more gift cards to “pet-friendly” establishments chosen by AMLI Residential at its discretion which, in total, will equal the amount of the prize.
- A panel of AMLI Residential judges will select the best eligible entries, based on (i) the photo’s creativity (50% of total score) and (ii) the subject of your photo (your pet) enjoying your apartment or other pet-friendly area of an AMLI community (50% of total score), more fully described at amli.com/blog/amli-paw-parazzi-amlis-national-pet-photo-contest. Winners are eligible for one prize only. The winner will be notified via email on or about November 20, 2015 to the e-mail address provided with the entry. The winner is required to email social media manager, Yvette Pistorio, at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate receipt of the prize. The prize must be claimed at the leasing office of the AMLI community at which the winner resides during designated business hours by December 1, 2015. If the prize is declined or otherwise not claimed by December 31, 2015, then the prize is forfeited.
- Rights & Ownership: Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s consent to AMLI’s and its designees’ use of the winner’s name and likeness for advertising or promotional purpose, without compensation, unless prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, publishing all submissions via Facebook.com, Instagram.com, Pinterest.com, and Twitter.com
- Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the promotion, entrants must be a legal U.S. resident (excl. Puerto Rico), at least 18 years old, and a current resident and lease holder in good standing with no lease violations at an AMLI community during the Promotion Period. The entered photo must be taken at an AMLI community. The pet must be in compliance with all pet rules and policies of the AMLI community at which the entrant resides. The winner must present valid identification to claim the prize. What constitutes valid proof shall be at the sole discretion of AMLI. Employees of any companies comprising AMLI Residential, including any subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate.
- Conditions of Participation: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects, including any right to claim ambiguity in this promotion or these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply and this promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including, but not limited to, jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, posting of a bond or any other requirements that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this promotion will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless AMLI, AMLI Residential Properties, LP, and all other AMLI-related companies and entities associated with the “AMLI Paw-parazzi” promotion from all claims or liability relating to your participation or acceptance or use of prizes.
- Internet:Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Promotion and to award all remaining prizes via valid Internet entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor and all valid mail-in entries received during the Promotion Period. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Confidentiality:For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at https://www.amli.com/legal/privacy-policy.