AMLI MANAGEMENT COMPANY
AMLI EATS Promotion Official Rules
AMLI Management Company is the sponsor of the “AMLI EATS” contest, the Promotion Period of which begins at 9 a.m. (CST) on Monday, October 10, 2016, and ends at noon (CST) on Monday, October 24, 2016.
1. To Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO ENTER. You may enter to win the “AMLI EATS” promotion by clicking on the link provided at the top of your AMLI community Facebook page, submitting a photo of your best fall comfort food dish via Facebook using the hashtag #AMLIEATS, and filling out a basic information form. A description and/or caption containing the recipe should be included, which will affect prize selection. Any photo and/or description that is considered inappropriate by the judging panel will be disqualified from the contest. Photographs must be original work of the entrant and may not infringe on any third party copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. Original recipes are strongly encouraged, however, if an entrant’s recipe is from a third-party publication in print or online, proper attribution to the relevant source(s) must be made in the entry.
2. The Prize: The following prizes will be awarded. One (1) grand prize will be awarded consisting of 00 in prizes as well as a private chef cooking session with a party of up to 10 people at the AMLI property in which they reside or a similar AMLI property nearby, totaling up to ,500 in value, which includes aforementioned prizes. Nine (9) prizes will also be awarded to regional winners (one per AMLI region) consisting of gift cards to meal and/or culinary subscription services.
3. Prize Winner Selection and Notification: A panel of AMLI judges will narrow down the best eligible entries from the entry pool, based on the recipe itself (50% of total score) and the composition of the photo (50% of total score). A selection of entries will then be made available for public voting, from which nine (9) regional winners will be determined based on having the most votes within their respective AMLI region, as well as one grand prize winner determined by having the most votes overall. Winners are eligible for one prize only. Winners will be notified via email on or about Friday, November 18, 2016 to the email address provided with the entry. The winner is required to email email@example.com to coordinate receipt of the prize. Prizes will be awarded electronically over the internet unless otherwise specified. If the prize is declined or otherwise not claimed by Monday, January 2, 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. Rights & Ownership: Entry into the contest constitutes the winner’s consent to AMLI’s and its designees’ use of the winner’s name and likeness for advertising or promotional purpose, without compensation, unless prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, publishing all submissions via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, on AMLI’s website, and in AMLI emails distributed to residents and its prospects.
5. Eligibility: To be eligible to participate in the promotion, entrants must be a legal U.S. resident (excl. Puerto Rico) and, at least 18 years old, and a current resident and lease holder in good standing with no lease violations at an AMLI community during the Promotion Period. The winner must present valid government issued identification to an on-site AMLI leasing consultant or manager in order to claim the prize. What constitutes valid proof shall be at the sole discretion of AMLI. Employees of any companies comprising AMLI Residential, including any subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void where prohibited.
6. Legal Notice: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects, including any right to claim ambiguity in this promotion or these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws apply and this promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including, but not limited to, jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, posting of a bond or any other requirements that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this promotion will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Each participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless AMLI, AMLI Residential Properties, LP, and all other AMLI companies and entities associated with the “AMLI EATS” promotion from all claims or liability relating to your participation or acceptance or use of prizes.
7. Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the contest and to award all remaining prizes via valid Internet entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor and all valid mail-in entries received during the Promotion Period. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. Confidentiality: For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at https://www.amli.com/legal/privacy-policy.